This guy …
- is my favorite person in the whole world.
- never puts his clothes in the hamper … instead, he drapes things over chairs, the bed, the dresser, the dog crate, etc.
- can make me laugh in about 2 seconds (or less).
- is creative.
- is a dreamer … which is a blessing and a curse.
- can whip up a meal from random items in the kitchen … and it’s amazing every time.
- encourages me to be brave, and makes fun of me until I give in.
- is terrible with directions.
- is planning a surprise birthday weekend for me … not giving me a single clue … nothing.
- is my favorite, because of things like what he’s doing for me this weekend …
- is the greatest gift in the whole world.
As of 5:00 tonight, my birthday weekend begins (according to Jimmy) … No idea what he has planned, but boy, he’s challenging my control issues. When someone says, “Relax, I’ll take care of it!” … I pretty much do the opposite. Using this as a lesson … I’m going to enjoy the next few days before I turn TWENTY SEVEN!!
Thank you, Jimmy, for making me life more fun.