Last night, we had a little sweet tooth that needed to be satisfied. We made these amazingly simple vegan chocolate shakes & they were gone in about 2 minutes!
- 4 frozen bananas (peel & slice them before freezing)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 3 tbsp un-sweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or PB2 mixed with a little water)
- 2 tbsp protein powder (we use the vegan hemp protein from Trader Joes … it’s really tasty) – This is completely optional by the way: we hadn’t eaten dinner, so we wanted a little protein to fill us up!
- Put all ingredients in blender & mix.
This makes 2 big shakes, so 1/2 the recipe if it’s just for you!!