It’s been so long since we’ve shared whats going on in our kitchen. Last summer, we were sharing recipes like it was our job, then we sold our house, moved in with my mom, and lastly, moved to Oregon. It’s taken a bit to get settled, and even a bit more to get into a rhythm. Now that we’re in a bit of a rhythm from week to week, we are going to be sharing so many more vegetarian recipes.
Today, I had a little sweet tooth … I also happened to have a little bit of chocolate & a few clementines. When we book wedding clients, we always send the clients a few salted chocolates, so I knew I wanted to take it that way! That’s when these little chocolate dipped clementines were dreamed up.
- 6-8 clementines (peeled & sectioned)
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- kosher salt
This is so stinking easy … Seriously!
- Melt chocolate in microwave. Only heat for 20 seconds at a time, stir, then heat for 20 more seconds. Will probably take about a minute total.
- Dip each orange segment half way in the chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate (is there such a thing), then lay on a cookie sheet that’s covered with wax paper.
- After you have 6 or 8 segments dipped and on the sheet, take a little pinch of salt and sprinkle over the pieces.
- Repeat until all segments are coated & sprinkled.
- Put cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.