Oh goodness … This recipe is so great. My friend Erin invited us over for dinner a few weeks ago and graciously made a veggie friendly meal. These wraps (or something like them) were front & center. I made some today for lunch in about 3 minutes … They are super fast and so delicious.
- 1 avocado
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Handful of mixed greens
- 1/2 cup of broccoli slaw (the stems from broccoli + radish + carrots)
- 2 slices of provolone cheese
- 2 tbsp. spicy peanut dressing (from Trader Joes)
- 2 whole grain tortillas
Constructing these wraps is pretty self-explanitory. The dressing is so yummy, but try to go light.
Two observations from this lunch:
- Two wraps were WAY too much to eat. Funny how eating healthier/lighter has really scaled back how much I can eat. I felt bad for throwing food out, but in the past, I’d have no problem eating both. Today would have been best with 1 wrap and some fresh fruit.
- I could have done without the cheese. The avocado adds that creaminess, so the cheese was really unnecessary. It even made it a little too heavy.